At WWBT, we have gathered a team of dedicated top-tier professionals. The managing members, corporate partners, and board of advisors have been carefully selected for expertise in their chosen fields. Throughout the years, we have built long-lasting partnerships within the motion picture industry, finance, production, contract negotiation, and film fund formation.
Our team has expertise and experience in every aspect of creating, running, monitoring, investing, and compliance of film funds. WWBT capabilities are just as valuable to a fund owner as to slates or projects owners.
Our team can help clients enhance the creditability and simplicity of investor reporting and provide top notch industry standard and support for fund raising and management fees:
• Co Investment
• Joint Investment
• Secondary Investments
• Secured Debt, Secured Loan, Secured Lien Loans, Subordinated Loans
• Equity Security and Illiquid Debt
• Foreign Sales Agent: Lotus Entertainment, Wild Bunch, and Sierra Affinity
• Mini-Major Studios: Lionsgate, Open Road, and The Weinstein Company
• Non-studio Distributors：A24, Amazon.com, eOne, iTunes, Magnolia Pictures and Netflix
Finance and produce both Oscar caliber and smart genre films with budget of approximately $20 million to 40 million. The most profitable segment of the market, middle market “Prestige” and “Commercial” films with A-List talent.
A newly-formed from finance and Production Company led by firm finance veterans Steve Wang.